Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Illinois Farm Bureau & Affiliates Youth Education in Agriculture Committee
The Youth Education in Agriculture (YEA) Committee was formed by Illinois Farm Bureau, in conjunction with each of the Illinois Farm Bureau Family of Companies, to provide quality programs for agricultural education in Illinois. The mission of the YEA Committee is to build a strong foundation for the future of agriculture by providing opportunities of growth, recognizing outstanding young leaders, and supporting development opportunities through agricultural youth programming. The YEA Committee is a proud supporter of Illinois 4-H and Illinois FFA.
WELCOME FFA CHAPTER & SECTION PRESIDENTS!
It is time to apply for the FFA Chapter President or Top 10 FFA Section President Awards (or both if that applies to you)! You have been working hard this year and we want to recognize you for your outstanding efforts! Follow the steps below to get started:
1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT. If you have not already, please click 'My Account' and fill out the necessary information to create an account. This account will still be here if you need to complete an application on this site in the future.
2. START EARLY. Take time to look over the complete application so you know what information you need to collect and think through. To see the entire application, you will need to first select which award you are applying for on the first page of the application, then the application questions will be visibe. Take your time. You can save your work and login as many times as you need prior to the deadline.
NOTE: If you plan to apply for both awards, you will be submitting 2 separate applications.
3. MIND THE DEADLINE. Two letter of recommendation forms are required for the Top 10 Section President Award. It is your responsibility as the applicant to ensure your recommenders complete and submit thier recommendation form properly prior to the application deadline.
- Top 10 FFA Section President Award
- Deadline to apply: March 13, 2023
- FFA Chapter President Award
- Deadline to apply: April 14, 2023
We wish you all the best as you reflect on the hard work and growth you achieved over the past year!
QUESTIONS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org